Thursday

My besties...

Where would I be without my best girls, besties, BFFs,? The ins, the outs, the ups, the downs – when the sparks are flying, my girls keep me grounded (or at least they try). My best friends come in the form of a neighbor, a sister-in-law, a step-mother (we’ll call her), my high school best friend, and of course, my momma. We tackle our days together – offering support in person, phone, text, email, or ESP. We watch each other’s kids, wash each other’s dishes, borrow each other’s clothes, trust each other with our lives. We give advice and take it (or pretend to take it), obsess about our thighs, compare stretch marks, gripe about mother nature, and pray for each other each night. We give each other reality checks, a shoulder to cry on, a tip on a good sale, a cheering section when we do something great. I could go on and on – because as they say, friendship isn’t a big thing; it’s a million little things.
These are the best friends ever!
Any Questions?

No comments: