Friday

You gotta fight, for your right....

...to PARTY!!!!
Jackson's Birthday party was last weekend and I must say, I can throw one heck of a party! A baseball field, tents, food, jerseys, friends, family and a TON OF FUN!
This Party was DEFINITELY a homerun!

Good food and great company!

Grannie, 80 years young, batting like a champ!

He must have thrown her the ball 1,000 times - he is SO sweet to her.

"I'll run, dare me?"

SURPRISE!!!!!!!!

Three Musketeers, Jackson, Eric, and Kaimana

My homerun hitter!!!!!

My drama queen!

Decorations - Baseball Style!

Kacee, the All-Star pitcher - State Champ 2011

Eric's homerun hit - seems to be surprising to Jacob.

My angel - best boy a momma could hope for!

Tell me these kids aren't pumped up about some baseball?!?!?

Jude wearing some of my handy work!

BEST BEST BEST cake ever!!!!!

Best buds!

Still playing football with her - having a blast!

Is that an iPad I see? Why, yes it is...he's deserves to be spoiled!!!!

My beautiful children - I'm beyond blessed - God is so good to us!

As you can see - the party was a "hit" and the kids had a blast. This wiffle ball party is definitely going to be a tradition every Fall for Jackson's birthday - he loves all things baseball and deserved this party more than any boy I know. Jackson is AWESOME - Happy Birthday sweet boy!

Any Questions?

3 comments:

Leigh said...

Best.Mom.Ever.
You still running Mrs. 5K?

Christy said...

I love the pictures! So glad he had a good birthday!

Mrs. Chaos said...

Thanks y'all! It was an awesome party - he is such a great kid and deserves nothing but the best - always!
And yes, Leigh...I'm still running - half marathon right around the corner!