Saturday

I'll be a monkey's...

...Aunt! Jude David Fortenberry will be one Wednesday - OMG, where does the time go? (I know, I know - time flies, I speak of it often). So today we celebrated my sweet nephew's first birthday and I must say I was pleasantly surprised to see that I am quite the party planner - I was honored to have been asked by my sister-in-law to not only make Jude's outfit (from head to toe) but to help her do so much more to make this day such a special day for Jude's first birthday - here are the pics of his fabulous festivities!

Jude's birthday outfit made by Aunt Lindsey
Jude's Birthday Banner handmade by Aunt Lindsey
Table decor by Karrie and me
Nana and Aunt Lindsey made Sock Monkey Cake Pops
Cupcake toppers handmade by Aunt Lindsey

Sweet Birthday Boy

Happy Birthday Jude David - I love you!
Last but NOT least, Aunt Lindsey's handmade sock monkey for Jude's birthday present!
Any Questions?

3 comments:

Karrie Fortenberry said...

Thank you for everything!! It all turned out fabulous!!!

Mrs. Chaos said...

You are MORE than welcome - I absolutely loved doing this! I think we make a great team and even if I say so...the sock monkey cake pops were so CUTE! LOVE y'all!

Anonymous said...

Your talent never ceases to amaze me! You are amazing girl!