Sunday

Sneak peak at my week

1. Jackson has a girlfriend (other than me) - I almost had a heart attack.

2. Being a nurse practitioner in Texas means more school - must complete doctorate by 2020 - I'm actually excited!

3. The changes in Louisiana weather (minute to minute) are clogging up my head - I sound like I have play-doh up my nose.

4. Tom Brady and Wes Welker rocked Monday night football - lead me to my first win and #1 in the league (I beat the hubby).

5. Only a couple more months (maybe less) of metal in my mouth - I'm ready to be bracket free!

6. I'll never be able to go in Target without spending at least $100 - even if I leave with only ONE bag.

7. Christmas is in 3 months - OMG - must get to sewing, shopping, and searching (for the PERFECT gifts).

8. The older Jackson gets the more expensive his taste - he needs to get a job (or two).

9. I can eat an entire bag of chocolate covered raisins - in one sitting.

10. The Moron Test (iphone app) will make me say ugly words - loudly!

11. I can be productive - almost to the point where I don't recognize myself!

...onto another productive week - remember just because the monkey is off your back doesn't mean the circus left town! Random but HILARIOUS!

Any Questions?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you guys moving to Texas?

Anonymous said...

I'll answer that one...NO, YOU ARE NOT MOVING TO TEXAS!