Thursday

Life is better with prayer!

I pause and pray - asking for strength and though I know at times my own strength is not enough - the Lord gives me His. No matter the circumstances, the situation, the time or the place - I ask and He gives. When life is crazy, hectic, and (for sake of the blog name) chaotic - when I'm over committed, working day shifts followed by night shifts, sewing up a storm, shuttling kids from place to place - obligated to both ends of the Earth - I look to God.

It's easy to pray when times are hard - God knows we all long for brighter days. But when times are good - life is wonderful - and everything is moving in right direction - prayer is still a necessity. Prayer moves us from those hard times to these brighter times. The power of prayer is immeasurable but I'll count my blessings knowing the more I count, the more they grow! God is good and prayer is wonderful!

So true!
I love this! Prayer + Humor = My favs!

Creative Lord's Prayer

Yes it is!

Amen!



Any Questions?

No comments: