Wednesday

It hurts so good!

No one can make it better. It's a choice I make. As I try to move forward, the aching turns to throbbing which turns agony which eventually turns to shear torture - I often try to remember if I misplaced my good sense; honestly, who continues subject themselves to this insanity? Out of breath and at my wits end, I redirect my attention - I envision what my Facebook status should say about all of this - should I brag or whine - cause let me tell you, there's NO room for anything in between. I have the motivation and the stamina to hammer hard and strike solid. I'll never (and I mean NEVER) back down... even when there are days when the temptation rears its ugly head and I wanna throw in the towel and declare defeat (mostly because I'm worn down to the point where I cannot even breath and blink at the same time). However, most of the time I just look the pain eye to eye and say, "pick me, pick me", cause today I've got this - you're all mine. In the end I know that I'll emerge triumphant - I always do. I believe if I don't push my body to run longer, harder, and faster each day...then my mind will never let it happen on race day.

Any Questions?

1 comment:

Leigh said...

There's no crying in marathon running... we're doing this girlfriend! Keep up the good work, you've come a long way baby.
love ya,
Leigh