Wednesday

It’s not the night shift that is so hard, it’s the recovering that takes so stinkin’ long….ughhh, it’s a sign of old age. The older I get - in combination with the more night shifts I work in a row -  the more time it will take me to recover – did I mention I start this cycle again tomorrow - day shift and then right back to nights? Only a few more weeks and I will be in my cute and comfy office in East Texas, working 4 ½ days a week, working as the professional in which I have always dreamt – the exhaustion from the last few night shifts (or ALL the exhausting shift work for that matter) won’t even linger in my mind – the excitement, pride, and self-gratification will overcome it all – kinda like I did, huh?

Any Questions?

1 comment:

Christy said...

Looks like we need to visit, AGAIN. Call me tonight.